- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Social security number;
- Government-issued identification card number;
- Payment-related information such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational data, such as the school or college of pharmacy from which you graduated, graduation date, internship hours, or continuing pharmacy education;
- Professional information, such as your license or registration, certification information, or licensure or registration history;
- Employment-related data;
- Information such as your date of birth, login credential, or password;
- Law enforcement-related information such as licensure or registration discipline, or sanction, exclusion, or criminal data;
- Publicly available data;
- Data or information that may be particular to West Virginia Board of Pharmacy services; or
- Information that you may authorize the West Virginia Board of Pharmacy to collect.
Use of Personal Information
We share your personal information with or for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- National Association of Board of Pharmacy (“NABP”)
- Mailing List
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Disciplinary actions and consent agreements are considered public records.
- As a state agency, we may have to give your information to authorities after receiving a legal request or a court order or subpoena.
- Documents that contain your personal and non-personal information are scanned and stored in a computer server and manually filed in secured filing cabinets.