Current Laws and Rules3/8/2018
2017 Law Book: Pharmacy Laws And Legislative Rules of West Virginia (Governing: The Practice of Pharmacy; Controlled Substances Act), 2017Edition.
To Purchase the Law Book, please remit a law book request with your name and address where the book is to be mailed. Fee: $20.00.
The most recent versions of the West Virginia Code and the Rules are available on the Legislature's website and the Secretary of State's website, respectively.
Below are links to current West Virginia Code (on the Legislature's web site) and West Virginia Code of State Rules (on the Secretary of State's web site) governing the practice of pharmacy. To view a particular provision, click on the link and perform the required search on the linked site.
- West Virginia Code Sec 30-5-1, et seq., creates the Board of Pharmacy, provides for its powers and duties generally, and sets forth requirements for licensure and permitting of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Interns, and Pharmacies.
- West Virginia Code Chapter 60A, Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- (a) Board of Pharmacy Rules, Title 15 of CSR, Series 1 through 13, click here: http://apps.sos.wv.gov/adlaw/csr/, and select "Pharmacy" in the Agency drop-down field of the search box.
- (b) Board of Medicine, Board of Osteopathy, and Board of Pharmacy Joint Rules for Collaborative Pharmacy Practice, Title 11, Series 8.
- West Virginia Code Generally.
- DEA law links.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Main Page.