Below is a list of current rules from the West Virginia Code of State Rules. If you wish to view a particular rule,
click on the link of the rule you wish to view.
- West Virginia Code Sec 30-5-1, et seq., creates the Board of Pharmacy, provides for its powers and duties generally, and sets forth requirements for licensure and permitting of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Interns, and Pharmacies.
- West Virginia Code Chapter 60A, Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Board of Pharmacy Regulations, Series 15 of the CSR.
- Collaborative Pharmacy Practice Regulations
- West Virginia Code Generally.
- DEA law links.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Main Page.